Designed by the world-renowned architect Adolf Loos, Villa Müller was built between 1928 and 1930. The Museum has been running it since 1995; after its intricate reconstruction, the villa opened to the public in 2000.
The villa of the Czech architect Otto Rothmayer had been reconstructed by the Prague City Gallery before the Museum’s takeover in May 1, 2014. The Villa Rothmayer is open since 1. 10. 2015.
Norbertov Study and Documentation Centre of Modern Architecture.