On September 27, 1900, the City of Prague Museum opened to the public and the historical exhibition rooms have been used by the museum since then.
The Renaissance structure with a cabin-style first floor has been part of the Museum since 1939. The building is one of the last reminders of the distinctive Podskalí Quarter
The compound comprises several buildings, a large park, and a courtyard. Originally, there was a 14th century Gothic fortified manor house; later a Renaissance castle was built on the site.
The Petrin Observation Tower >
The Mirror Maze on Petřín Hill >
The Powder Tower >
The Lesser Town Bridge Tower >
The Old Town Bridge Tower >
The Town Belfrey by St. Nicholas´Church >
The New Mill Water Tower >
The future exhibition will cover the urban life of the Prague area and its transformation in the 14th century and will open at the 12th of December 2016.