Main Building, In front of The Main Building
18. 10. 2016 – 30. 12. 2016
A panel exhibition in front of the Museum’s main building at Florenc commemorates the 120th anniversary of first film projections in Prague, which took place in improvised cinema halls in October 1896, as well as the last projections in many Prague cinemas in the 1990s as captured by Martin Plitz, a photographer and connoisseur of cinemas.
The outside display is part of the Prague Cinemas exhibition inside the Museum.